Alicia's Room

This site serves as a journal for my thoughts, concerns, ideas, and dreams. Welcome to my world!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

December 22, 2004

So I had a dream a few nights ago that I heard something at the front door. It was my house I was in but not the one I currently live in. Not really one I have ever known, but I knew in my dream this was my house. At the front door there sat two absolutely adorable snow white kittens with little pink noses just looking up at me with the most sad, adorable look imagineable. Well, of course I wanted to take them in out of the cold cause it was snowing outside! Well, it doesn't even really snow here in the valley, but in my dream there was snow! But Mike commented we should be careful cause they probably have flees. So we took a closer look and sure enough, they were covered in them. We took them into the bathroom where we gave them a flee bath and they were on their best behavior. After we were done we dried them with a towel and they came dry miraculously fast. I then went to the kitchen to get them some cat food we already had for our two older kittens. Well, every time I turned around they were both sitting right next to each other, looking exactly alike still, with that adorable look on their faces just watching me.

That's all I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home