Alicia's Room

This site serves as a journal for my thoughts, concerns, ideas, and dreams. Welcome to my world!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Three Days' Til Christmas

December 22, 2004

Three days 'til Christmas and I still have so much to do.
Three days 'til Christmas and with no energy like you.
Three days 'til Christmas and the crazy running around.
Three days 'til Christmas and everyone abounds.
Three days 'til Christmas and the crowds and fake smiles.
Three days 'til Christmas and I have travelled all these miles.
Three days 'til Christmas and the family's "Oh look at you!"
Three days 'til Christmas and I hear "What did you do!!"
Three days 'til Christmas and I have to deal with all their crap.
Three days 'til Christmas, are the presents even wrapped?
Three days 'til Christmas and their condesending looks.
Three days 'til Christmas, I'd rather read a book.
Three days 'til Christmas, must I do this every year?
Three days 'til Christmas and I'm waiting here in fear.
Three days 'til Christmas, what a happy time of year.
Three days 'til Christmas and yet I still shed a tear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home