Alicia's Room

This site serves as a journal for my thoughts, concerns, ideas, and dreams. Welcome to my world!

Monday, November 15, 2004

November 15, 2004

Ok, it's been a couple days since I posted. I'm very frustrated right now and stress is killing me. I have the next 5 days to study for my real estate exam on Saturday. I've been procrastinating for 2 months. Now I'm stressed and irritable and I don't even want to study anymore. My head hurts and it is so boring. On top of that, work is really trying today. The guy I work for, the president of the company, can't seem to make up his mind on these stupid letters that all of a sudden he wants out. I have been trying to nail him down on the stuff that goes in the letter for 3 weeks now!!! So anyway, I ended up retyping these damn letters about 20 times. UGH!

At the same time, I'm getting work from the vice president as well! So I have two people slamming me with work while it's a Monday and I have a stack of mail 2 feet high to sort and deliver to the various departments. I know it doesn't SEEM like much, but when that much mail takes 3 hours to sort and deliver, while you are retyping a damn letter 15 times and you are trying to get contracts together for another person, oh yea, and it ALL has to be done today, it's a bit stressful. I couldn't even take my full lunch break to get it all done. =(

All I want to do is go home and veg in front of the TV and cuddle up to Mike, but instead I get to go home and study. This is not my idea of a good time. Geez, I'm so stressed I feel like crying. Screaming would be good too right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home