Alicia's Room

This site serves as a journal for my thoughts, concerns, ideas, and dreams. Welcome to my world!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

November 16, 2004

You remember that girl from a few days ago? Sarah, the one who was planning on taking her life? Well, she did try. It was very sad to learn that. However, it was a relief to hear that someone called the rescue team and got to her just in time. If she had been there even 5 minutes longer, she wouldn't have made it.

Sarah is alive and that makes me happy enough to cry. Now she just needs to push through to where she can stand up and say "I'm alive and well...and happy". I know she can do it. She is a strong girl. Very talented writer as well. I hope she makes it through this all and considers a career in writing. Her work is very touching.

As for me, I will continue to trudge along and try to get rid of this headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home