Alicia's Room

This site serves as a journal for my thoughts, concerns, ideas, and dreams. Welcome to my world!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

WELCOME!!!

First and foremost, if you found this, WELCOME!!!

This site will be serving mainly as a type of journal into which I will place my thoughts, feelings, ideas, dreams, etc. Some of you may know me personally, others by just a screen name on a computer. Either way I feel you need to know a little about me to truly understand my purpose in creating this place.

My name is Alicia and I live in California. I have been diagnosed as Bipolar (often refered to as BP or Beeper) since the fall of 1999. Since this disease runs in the family, it wasn't such a big shock to myself and my family, however it has still taken a long time to come to terms with it and the fact I have to help myself. This is one step I am taking in the attempt to help myself. If you, a family member, or friend are bipolar and you are looking for information, please check http://a-silver-lining.org/. There is a lot of information and there is even a chat and message board for more information or questions regarding this disease.